INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW & IRAN
This short-term program is oriented towards international business law and the Iranian legal system. It also focuses on fundamental theoretical as well as practical courses and contents allowing the participants to master the legal bases presiding the application of international law in the context of the Iranian legal system. By offering this program the Faculty of Law and Political Science, University of Tehran, seeks to meet the growing needs of companies, law firms, governmental bodies, international organizations and academic institutions.
The duration of the program is ٤ weeks, based on ٨٠ hours of course work starting from April ١٣, ٢٠١٩.
Sessions will be convened from Saturdays to Wednesdays (٢ p.m. to ٦ p.m.).
WHO CAN ATTEND?
• Academicians, students and researchers.
• Executives from international corporations seeking to expand their business in Iran and the Middle East.
• Representatives of Iranian companies searching for new international opportunities.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
The program aims to train high-level legal consultants in the fields of international business law and Iranian law.
Law professors as well as executives of foreign corporations in Iran will contribute to the program interactively in the fields of international and Iranian legal systems.
• Conflict of Laws
• International Commercial Arbitration
• International Criminal Law • International Trade Law
• International Economic Organizations
• International Sanctions
• Public International Law
• Bankruptcy Law
• Capital Market Law
• Constitutional Law
• Contracts Law
• Corporation Law
• E-Commerce Law
• Environmental Law
• Export & Import Control Regime
• Foreign Investment Law
• Insurance Law
• Intellectual Property Law
• Labor Law
• Tax Law
• Maritime Law
• Oil & Gas Law
• Writing Research Papers
More information about registration can be found at https://lawpol.ut.ac.ir/
• Early registration before March ١٩, ٢٠١٩: ٤,٠٠٠,٠٠٠ Rials
• Late registration March ٢٥-April ١٠, ٢٠١٩:
• Early registration before March ١٩, ٢٠١٩:
Tuition fees cover enrollment, study materials, access to library facilities, and a personalized follow-up.
Proficiency in written and spoken English of the concerned area is necessary. Candidates will be selected on the merits of their application and after a phone or face-to-face interview. C.Vs, accredited English Certificate, identity documents and contact information are to be submitted through email@example.com. Candidates will be informed of their acceptance as soon as possible.
Further information about the structure of the program will be provided at the Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, University of Tehran.